Sun Puns

Why did the sun go to school?  To get brighter!


I was up all night wondering where the Sun had gone… then it dawned on me.


Living on Earth might be expensive but at least you get a free trip around the Sun every year.


I wish I was a glow worm. A glow worm’s never glum. It’s hard to be downhearted, When the sun shines out of your bum!


Why did the blonde think it was Sunday? Because the sun was out.


You are so beautiful you give the sun reason to shine. Of course, the sun shines by burning hydrogen into helium in its core.


Yo’ Mama is so ugly, when she walks outside, the sun hides behind the clouds.


Did the sun come out, or did you just smile at me? ‘Cause if the sun came out, it’s really gonna irritate my sores.


I knew I had bought the wrong sun block when the bottle had a picture of a black guy putting two white guys out with a fire extinguisher.


What did the sun say to the moon? “Looks like it’s my night off.”


The first person to see a sunset was probably like well this ain’t good.


A lot of shady characters are waiting for their day in the sun.


Are twin brothers called sunsets? Autobiography of a newspaper editor: My Times in the Sun.He learned a new Tantric at the sun clinic.


I noticed that the sun was out, and nobody had bothered to relight it.


I stayed up all night wondering where the sun had gone. Then it dawned on me.


Occasionally in the Caribbean there’s a total calypso the sun.


Reading while sunbathing makes you well-red.


 

Scientists allow us to see the sun in a different light.


The brightest day of the week is Sun-day.


The star asked the sun why the moon was always up so late. Sun responded that it was just a phase.


The sun was bright on a dry, cloudless morning, but later it waned.


The star asked the sun why the moon was always up so late. Sun responded that it was just a phase.


Scientists studying the sun have a flare for research.


You should put on more sun tan lotion in order to save face.


“I think we should put our men on the Sun!” “How are you going to do that?” “Easy. We go at night.”


Most books now say our sun is a star. But it still knows how to change back into a sun in the daytime.


Some people can tell what time it is by looking at the sun. But I have never been able to make out the numbers.


The sun never sets on the British Empire. But it rises every morning. The sky must get awfully crowded.


You Know You’re In Alaska When…. . . you have to put your sun visor down at 3:00 a.m


Did you hear about the blonde that stayed up all night to see wherethe sun went?
It finally dawned on her.


Why do blondes drive cars with sunroofs?  More leg room.


 

The post Sun Puns appeared first on Puns Ville.



from Puns Ville http://ift.tt/2qTWfOA

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Piano Puns

Name Puns

Pig Puns